Yield: 1 serving
- 10 oz. Dried Cherries, rehydrated
- 5 Bosc Pears, cut into wedges
- 5 heads Bibb Lettuce, cleaned
- 3 Belgian Endive Heads, separated into leaves
- 20 oz. Hellmann’s® Chunky Blue Cheese Dressing
- 7.5 oz. Walnut Pieces, spicy
- .10 t. Ground Black Pepper, or to taste
Print the recipeView more recipes
- Arrange 3 endive leaves around the plate and 3 wedges of pears.
- Place Bibb lettuce in center of plate.
- Top with 2 oz. of Hellmann’s® Chunky Blue Cheese Dressing.
- Top with dried cherries, spicy walnuts and ground pepper.