Char-broiled Steak Sandwich with Crisp Onions and Gorgonzola
Yield: 10 servings
- 2 lbs. Flank Steak
- 1 lb. White or Yellow Onions,
thinly sliced into rings
- 1 c. Buttermilk
- 2 c. All-Purpose Flour
- 1½ t. Cayenne Pepper
Canola Oil, as needed for frying
- 10 slices Garlic Bread, toasted,
cut into 5” pieces
- 10 oz. Romaine, shredded
- 20 Tomatoes, red vine, slices
- 10 oz. Gorgonzola Cheese, crumbled
- 10 oz. Hellmann’s® Creamy Caesar
Print the recipeView more recipes
- Charbroil flank steaks to medium-rare, remove from heat and let rest.
- Dip onion rings in buttermilk, then dip in flour mix with cayenne pepper. Fry until golden brown; reserve.
- Place 3 oz. of thinly sliced beef atop each slice of garlic bread.
- Top with 1 oz. romaine, 2 slices of tomato and 1 oz. Gorgonzola.
- Drizzle with 1 oz. Hellmann’s® Creamy Caesar and top with crisp fried onions.
- Serve immediately.