Limited Time Offerings are always a great way to drive sales and test out new menu ideas. Fall provides some ideal opportunities to run promotions that put a twist on existing menu items or incorporate exciting new tastes. Be sure to check out some new flavour trends that are popping up across the country.
Here are some promotional ideas to consider during different times this fall.
#1: Halloween Fun
- For example, Chipotle has featured a “Boorito” in past years and Burger King generated a lot of buzz with their Halloween Whopper in 2015.
- Consider a “Trick or Meat” promotion that offers extra bacon on any burger.
- Everyone loves a costume contest. You can generate buzz by hosting a competition at your restaurant. It will provide tons of opportunities for social media engagement.
- Create guest excitement by offering a unique pumpkin-themed burger, like the Sweet ‘N Savory Pumpkin Burger. This recipe features a seasoned ground turkey patty served on a whole wheat bun with maple and pepper lacquered turkey bacon, herbed goat cheese, seasonal chicory, and a sweet and rich pumpkin and garlic aioli.
#2: National Sandwich Day is November 3rd
- You can build your social media following by offering $1 off for guests who show they’re a Facebook fan of your restaurant.
- Celebrate National Sandwich Day with half off your best-selling sandwich.
- Offer a free side with the purchase of any sandwich.
- Try this delicious, indulgent sandwich: The Mile High Meatloaf Burger. It features a meatloaf patty grilled to order and topped with creamy cheddar and chive mashed potatoes, fried onion rings and a brown gravy mayo.
A little creativity can go a long way in drawing guests into your restaurant during the busy holiday season. Offering guests a unique LTO that’s tied to a holiday theme is a great way to create a memorable dining experience.
Also consider signing up to participate on popular e-delivery platforms like Seamless, UberEats, etc., to maximize the guests you can reach during the holiday season and throughout the year.