Shrimp and White Bean Burger
This burger, made of shrimp and white beans, is topped with jicama slaw and Ancho chipotle sauce.
Orange Jicama Slaw
Avocado, slice 10 pc
Cilantro leaves (picked) 0.25 cup
Slider rolls 10 each
Hellmann’s ancho chipotle sauce 16 oz
- Take ½ the shrimp, salt, bean puree and Hellmann’s Mayonnaise and place in food processor and pulse until mixture comes together. Scrape down bowl add remaining shrimp and pulse (you want some large chucks of shrimp).
- Scrape out into a mixing bowl, add seasoning, cilantro and green onions.
- Pan fry a test piece for seasoning.
- Form 10 patties, slightly over 2 oz. each.
- Pan fry shrimp cake, toast off slider buns, place shrimp cake on bun, top with slaw, avocado, cilantro leaves and ancho chipotle sauce.