Korean Burger with Kimchi Slaw and Fried Egg
This Korean-inspired dish is packed with bold flavors and unique textures that will add some excitement to your menu. The tender meat, zesty slaw, and spicy sauce make for a memorable and delicious meal. A perfect option for a fusion menu or a special occasion....
Ingredients per serving
Cook and assemble the burger
Ground beef 1.5 kg
Eggs 10.0 piece
slices sharp cheddar cheese 10.0 pieces
kimchi, prepared 590.0 g
burger buns 10.0 pieces
Cook and assemble the burger30 minutes
- In a medium bowl, add ground beef and Knorr® Professional Liquid Concentrated Base Beef, mix to combine. Divide meat mixture into 10 equal portions and shape each portion into a patty.
- Place patties in skillet or grill and cook until done, approximately 4-6 minutes on each side.
- In a skillet fry 10 over medium eggs, approximately 3 minutes on each side.
- Lightly toast buns on a skillet or by placing them in a 190C degree oven for about 3 minutes inside side up.
- Assemble burger by placing a slice of cheese on each bottom bun, followed by the burger patty, kimchi slaw, and a fried egg. Spread Hellmann’s Spicy Mayonnaise on each top bun then finish assembly.