1.FACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM TIPS FOR PERFECTING YOUR PROFILE:
- PROFILE: Use the same logotype as for your restaurant.
- WEBSITE: Add a link to your restaurant website.
- MENU: Upload your Menu.
- BUTTONS: Add shortcut buttons for diner action, such as "BOOK NOW" or "VIEW MENU".
- CONTENT: Only upload high-quality content
- CONSISTENCY: Be consistent in your style such as your content style and tone of voice.
2. FACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM TIPS FOR INCREASING ENGAGEMENT:
- HASHTAGS: Hashtags drive digital reach. Add up to 11 #'s per post.
- LIKES: Like other content. Usually a Like = Like.
- MENTIONS: Mention other Chefs and other Restaurants to increase exposure.
- COMMENTS: Comment on relevant industry accounts photos.
- COMPETITIONS: Run competitions on a bi-weekly/monthly basis.
- LIVE VIDEOS: Incorporate Live videos into your Social Media strategy.
- MODERATE & REPLY: Moderate all comments in order to hide destructive ones and learn from constructives comments.
- GEO TAG: Tag locations, especially your own restaurant in all content posted on your profile.
3. FACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM TIPS FOR TRACKING ANALYTICS:
- SCHEDULING: Higher Engagement rates can be expected on Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Tuesdays.
- DEMOGRAPHICS: Cater to both males and females as the split is pretty much 50/50.
- DEMOGRAPHICS: Appealing to a younger generation will help you post trending content.
- ORGANIC INSIGHTS: Use your Organic insights, from Instagram Insights or Facebook Insights, to inform your paid strategy.
4. FACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM TIPS FOR ADVERTISING:
- AD PLACEMENT: Use the Ad Placement option in Facebook Business Manager aligning the placement with your objectives.
- A/B TEST: Run split tests on Facebook to A/B test your content.
- NARROW TARGETING: Target specific audiences such as job titles, foodies, and more.
- OPTIMIZE: Optimize for best performing content.
- COMPETITION: Keep an eye on your competitors and what they're doing.