Knorr® Professional Sauce Hollandaise Mix 6 x 800 gr
Make breakfast with flair easy
- Simply make as per recipe on can
- Rich and flavourful results every time
- 900 average servings per case
- Serve over fish and vegetables
- GTIN: 10063350376222
Recipes featuring this product (1)
All product information
Nutrition Details & Allergens
Modified milk ingredients, modified palm oil, wheat flour, modified corn starch, monosodium glutamate, corn syrup solids, hydrolyzed corn protein, salt, onion & garlic powder, silicon dioxide, guar gum, citric acid, carob bean gum, colour, spice, disodium guanylate, disodium inosinate. Contains: milk, wheat.
- No artificial colours and flavours
- No trans fat
- Contains wheat and its derivatives
- Contains milk and its derivatives
Creamy, buttery hollandaise sauce inspired by from-scratch recipes. Simple preparation; combine sauce mix with butter, add cold water, and heat. Exceptionally stable consistency resists breaking down and separating Dry format requires no refrigeration and is easy to store.. Add this hollandaise sauce to your eggs Benedict, eggs Florentine, crab cakes, steamed vegetables, and other classic dishes, or as a substitute for bearnaise sauce for a variety of other dishes.
6 x 800 GR
1. Melt 1.5 kg of salted butter or salted margarine over low heat.2. Blend in contents of this package (800 g) and stir well.3. Add 3 liters of cold water, bring to a boil and simmer for 1 minute stirring constantly.
900 average servings per case
Economical way to make rich Hollandaise sauce of high quality and scratch method bacterial worry is eliminated. Add to your eggs Benedict, eggs Florentine, crab cakes, steamed vegetables, and other classic dishes or as a substitute for bearnaise sauce for a variety of other dishes.
Simply make as per recipe on can. Add a little lemon juice, white wine or orange juice and a little orange zest for an interesting sauce to serve over fish and vegetables.
UFS is proud to offer a range of products that are Vegetarian, Plant-Based, and/or Certified Vegan. Unilever definitions for each claim can be found here.