Knorr® Professional Ultimate Seafood Liquid Concentrated Base 4 x 946 ml
High-quality concentrated seafood soup base
- An all-purpose liquid concentrated base made from shrimp and lobster that provides scratch like flavour across a broad range of applications
- Its extremely convenient format helps to shorten prep time and enables greater flexibility
- Gluten-free, has no MSG added and is shelf stable
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- GTIN: 10063350000585
Recipes featuring this product (1)
All product information
Nutrition Details & Allergens
Water, salt, tomato paste, corn syrup solids, yeast extract, shrimp powder, tapioca starch, vegetable juice blend (carrot juice concentrate, celery juice concentrate, onion juice concentrate, cabbage juice, tomato juice concentrate, citric acid, salt), lobster extract, modified corn starch, natural flavour, beetroot (for colour), spice, xanthan gum, annatto extract (for colour). Contains shrimp and lobster. May contain fish and shellfish.
- No artificial colours
- No artificial flavours
- No artificial preservatives
- No added MSG
- Contains fish and their derivatives
- Contains crustaceans and their derivatives
- Gluten Free
Add rich flavour and aroma to your menu items while minimizing kitchen prep time with Knorr® Professional Ultimate Seafood Liquid Concentrated Base. Designed by chefs for chefs, this liquid seafood broth concentrate offers a faster, more flavourful alternative to paste seafood soup bases. The soup mix instantly dissolves when added to boiling water, creating a delicious, aromatic vegetable broth that closely approximates a from-scratch recipe. Use it as a seafood stock for a hearty stew. Ideal for restaurants, catering services, and other fast-paced kitchen environments, this liquid concentrated seafood bouillon brings premium quality and outstanding efficiency to any culinary establishment.
Shake well before use. Combine base with boiling water for a rich instant broth or stock.
Serving size 1.5 tsp (9g) (makes 1 cup prepared).
Ideal for fish dishes, chowders, bisques, to enhance past dishes and much more.